|Educating, motivating and raising awareness to help find a cure!||RSS feed|
Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Friends Pledge
I promise to:
1) Know when I should get my first, or next, mammogram – and get it.
2) Learn one new thing about breast cancer this year.
3) Pass that knowledge along to an important woman in my life: a friend, a colleague, a family member – the mothers, daughters, sisters, friends who support and nurture me!
Tips to help you achieve this pledge:
• Visit the Breast Cancer News tab at The Breast Cancer Site to learn about the latest developments, both scientific and social.
• Talk to your doctor about early detection options available to you, including a mammogram schedule.
• Get together for coffee or a pot of tea with your favorite gossip girlfriends and share your newfound knowledge!